Agile Finance: Reimagining finance for the new normal
A webcast series brought to you by AICPA & CIMA and Oracle, with insights from McKinsey & Company.
On 16 July, from 4pm to 5pm, Oracle will be hosting part three of its five-part series by the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA) on the strategies leaders can adopt to reimagine the finance function for the new normal.
The Covid-19 pandemic comes at a time when many CFOs and their finance teams had already begun the process of designing more agile, resilient organizations with high levels of automation. In part three of the series, McKinsey & Company associate partner Michele Tam, Oracle executive vice president of global business finance Ivgen Guner and Oracle vice president of global business strategy and analytics Christina Kite will look at the human and organizational elements of finance transformation, including:
- The impact of continuous process digitisation on roles and responsibilities.
- The role of design thinking and the user experience in supporting new ways of working.
- How finance can lead in a flatter, more tightly networked management organisation.
- Recognise how end-to-end, zero-touch transactions are redefining the close and reporting processes.
- Identify how continuous forecasting and a data-driven approach improves decision making and business partnering.
- Recall insights into how design thinking, the user experience, cross-functional collaboration, and digital offshoring are reshaping the future finance work.