CFO.co.za for more knowledge, network & opportunities
CFO South Africa launched in September 2011 and has become a leading networking, business and news platform for accounting and finance professionals. Since inception, finance leaders have enjoyed over 200 peer to peer learning and networking events of the highest quality and over 30,000 professionals now visit CFO.co.za each month to share knowledge, exchange interests and open up business opportunities.
Join CFO South Africa online for free
If you are an accounting or finance professional interested in the South African business environment, join this platform today. Joining CFO.co.za is completely free and opens up a world of opportunities, premium content and access to CFO Magazine. Boost your career, your company and your knowledge.
What does CFO South Africa do?
For corporates: CFO South Africa organises exclusive learning and networking platforms for CFOs and FDs helping leading brands develop their networks and share knowledge. These brands include the likes of Standard Bank, Deloitte, Oracle, IBM, Thomson Reuters and JLL.
Does your business want to improve its profile and network among finance leaders in South Africa? Are you a critical business partner to CFOs and FDs? Using CFO South Africa events and media platforms, your business can open new business channels and help establish your brand foremost in the minds of commercial decision makers.
For accountants and finance professionals: Whether you’re keeping track of the most recent commercial developments in your industry, looking for new business opportunities or wanting to know what the leading professionals do differently, CFO South Africa offers a community aimed at your development.
Looking for your next role? Wondering how others have succeeded? Your opportunity to be part of the most active finance and accounting community is free. If you’re a CFO or FD, access to exclusive learning and networking events is completely free.
- Finance Indaba Africa is the largest annual conference and expo for accountants and finance professionals. Offering exclusive learning, networking, inspiration and entertainment, this conference is an extravaganza that should be on every professional’s calendar.
- The CFO Awards recognises CFOs of listed companies, large corporations, state-owned entities and government institutions and awards them for outstanding performance and leadership. Over 350 top CFOs, VIPs and business partners attend the event annually to enjoy networking, entertainment and a scrumptious dinner.
- CFO Magazine is the quarterly heartbeat of the most active community for accountants and finance professionals across Southern Africa.
How to contact CFO South Africa?
Office address: 1 Wedgewood Link, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2191
- Managing Director: Joël Roerig, [email protected] (LinkedIn) Mobile +27 76 3712856
- Editor in Chief: Georgina Guedes, [email protected] (LinkedIn) Mobile +27 83 651 2789
- Head of Operations: Sarah Chalmers, [email protected] (LinkedIn)
- CFO South Africa Community Manager: John Deane, [email protected] (LinkedIn) Mobile +27 81 487 1156
- Sales Manager: Tamara Bell, [email protected] (LinkedIn) Mobile +27 60 9970802
- Sales Manager: Nick Smith, [email protected] (LinkedIn) Mobile +27 72 2021071
- Head of Marketing Judith Kamffer, [email protected] (LinkedIn) Mobile +27 84 2072803
CFO South Africa is an initiative from Alex van Groningen BV, a Dutch company with over 25 years of experience with helping finance professionals with knowledge, networking and career development.