In the latest edition of CFO Magazine, read how CFO Thobeka Ntshiza helped navigate Zeda Group through its journey to independence after it separated from Barloworld. CFO Mike Davis also walks us through Nedbank’s evolution, which includes a unique approach to technology and a partnership with the government that might see South Africa into a better 2024, Barbara Makhubedu reveals how she went from helping at her parents’ general store in a small town, to becoming the CFO of Liberty Two Degrees, and CFO Kagiso Lerutla shares some of the initiatives that have contributed to the City of Ekurhuleni’s success in the public sector.
Also inside: CFOs’ sentiments are also highlighted in the results of the annual CFO Day Survey: 84 percent of finance leaders believe ESG reporting has resulted in real change, and 90 percent enjoy their job more because of tech. And much more inside!
Are you interested in advertising in the next CFO Magazine?
The CFO Magazine reaches thousands of CFOs, FDs and Finance Executives online and in an exclusive high gloss magazine. Advertise in the CFO Magazine today - the ONLY Magazine for CFOs by CFOs.
- Reach thousands of CFOs, FDs and Finance Executives with your brand in the CFO Magazine.
- Tell your brand's story with an exclusive two-page advertorial or editorial.
- Better yet, let your client speak on your behalf about how your brand has changed the way they do business.
The CFO Magazine is distributed in print and online to:
- 800 CFOs and FDs of JSE-listed companies
- 1,000 CFOs and FDs of non-listed companies
- 500 CFOs and FDs of parastatal and government organisations
- 500 CFOs of international companies
- 1,000 Group FMs of listed and non-listed companies
- 5,000 distributed at Finance Indaba and CFO events
- 2,000+ distributed through Airport business lounges in Johannesburg,
Cape Town and Durban
Reach thousands of finance professionals with your brand. Partner with CFO South Africa and reach:
- 14,000 Twitter followers
- 26,000 Facebook followers
- 4,000 LinkedIn members
- 22,000 CFO SA Newsletter readers