Finance Indaba: BeztForex makes you more competitive
Which three forex developments will be most significant for SA businesses between now and 2020? And Which import and export trends should CFOs be aware of? Those are some of the questions we are asking Herman Bezuidenhout, CEO at trade and forex company BeztForex, a silver partner at the Finance Indaba Africa 2016.
Why is BeztForex present at the Finance Indaba Africa?
- To introduce the market to its state of the art Online Foreign Exchange trading, payment, risk management and administration platform. This is the only online platform of its kind on the African Continent
- To introduce the market to its unique value proposition for importers and exporters
- To identify current and future trends, needs and opportunities in the financial market
- To network
Do you want to hear more about BeztForex? Do you want to be informed about the latest and greatest in finance? Then don't miss the Finance Indaba Africa 2016.
What should finance professionals know about BeztForex?
- BeztForex is a Global Trade and Foreign Exchange intermediary company with its main objective of making clients more competitive
- The BeztForex team consists of ex International Banking Executives with more than 100 years related experience
- BeztForex is able to offer clients highly competitive exchange rates
- In addition to the normal financial offerings, BeztForex is able to offer clients a full range on Non-Banking Financial solutions, not offered by any other SA bank
- Our FX platform is the only online system of its kind on the African continent and is offered free of charge to our client base with no contractual obligations
Which three forex developments will be most significant for SA businesses between now and 2020?
- Biggest challenge facing importers/exporters will be the ongoing volatility experienced by the South African Rand against the major trading currencies due to:
- Ongoing turmoil in SA politics and the impact on SA Credit ratings
- Other emerging market turmoil
- Developed market turmoil
- Possible changes in exchange control regulations?
Which import and export trends should CFOs be aware of?
- New global trade incentives by the DTI
- Changing trade policy, and WTO commitments: Lowering of tariffs, standardisation of tariffs, phase-out of subsidies etc.
- Changing trade partners in terms of South Africa's trade with developed markets vs. emerging markets / change in regions: e.g. the importance of Africa and SADC)
- New market access (current and future regional integration) (trade agreements: FTA's / PTA's / GSP's / AGOA etc.)
Which role does FinTech play for BeztForex?
- Technological development in Forex will continue to play a major role in the future insofar as pricing, risk management and payments are concerned
- The ongoing development of online technology in the world of Forex is an integral part of BeztForex' strategy