CFOs from different sectors will be sharing their stories of success in innovating on 30 July.
On 30 July, Oracle will be hosting a live webinar to explore how economic change is pushing businesses to create resilient and agile operations that drive innovation and faciltate growth.
CFOs including UCT executive director of finance Ashley Francis (pictured), Stanlib CFO Avashnee Ramdial and Investec Specialist Bank CFO Marlé van der Walt will be sharing how they have innovated their finance services to become resilient in their respective industries.
Other speakers include:
- “The Other End of the Telescope” author Ian Russell,
- Oracle strategic accounts leader for ECEMEA Lokendra Rawat, and
- Investec Bank South Africa chief economist Annabel Bishop
Oracle believes that, during times of change, competitors become more innovative, economic events disrupt markets and consumers’ expectations rise. To overcome all of this uncertainty, and to carry on growing their businesses in the future, senior executives around the world must find new ways to become more resilient and innovate faster:
- AI is helping organisations improve forecast accuracy by an average of 32 percent.
- 52 percent use digital assistants to improve the way they manage projects and budgeting.
- 73 percent of finance teams using one or more emerging technologies are 3.2 times more likely to generate an accurate forecast.
The webinar will look into how economic change is reshaping the finance industry – from trade compliance and liquidity management, to global regulations and bricks-and-mortar closures.
It will also explore how finance organisations are using technology to become more resilient and innovative.