Arno Daehnke's insights into cybersecurity, risk and data analytics will enlighten CFO Summit participants.
Standard Bank’s Group FD Arno Daehnke will be joining the line-up of leading CFOs participating in the CFO Summit, hosted by CFO South Africa at the Equinox Leadership and Innovation Centre in Sandton on 8 November.
He says that he is excited to be sharing the stage with Rui Morais, Dis-Chem’s Young CFO of the Year 2018, and is looking forward to sharing insights into Standard Bank’s strategy with the greater finance community.
The Standard Bank strategy is based on five pillars:
1. Client Centricity: The client needs to be at centre of all transactions and interactions, and business processes need to be based around them.
2. Serving Employees Better: Self-regulating, agile, multifunctional teams, empowered front-line staff.
3. Risk & Conduct: Addressing cyber security and the future of risk.
4. Financial Outcomes: Client + Employee + Risk = financial-outcome-automated processes.
5. Social Economic Environmental Impact: Protecting the environment for tomorrow.
According to Arno, Standard Bank have recently gained a lot of forward momentum using data analytics, AI, machine learning and robotics.
Says John Deane, CFO Community Manager:
“The theme of the summit is ‘Tomorrow, Today’, and having Arno presenting the intricacies of this strategy will deliver valuable insights for all participants. We’re excited to be presenting a line-up of such illustrious speakers to share their plans for dealing with what the future holds for businesses and finance executives.”
In addition to seeing Arno in action, participants at the CFO Summit will have the opportunity to hear other fascinating discussions and enjoy valuable networking opportunities.