SA businesses flock to lend their support to the CFO Awards
Unparalleled networking opportunities, entertainment and industry insights keep CFO Awards sponsors coming back for more.
South Africa’s leading businesses are showing their support for the CFO Awards, the “Oscars of South Africa’s finance profession”, through sponsorships of awards and tables at 2019 event, which will be taking place on 15 May.
The annual CFO Awards recognise CFOs of listed companies, large corporations, state-owned entities and government institutions, and award them for outstanding performance and leadership.
Over 350 top CFOs, VIPs and business partners attend the event to enjoy exceptional networking opportunities, dazzling entertainment and a delectable dinner, rubbing shoulders with business leaders from the public and private sector.
Leadership advisory firm Drayton Glendower and IT equipment leasing company InnoVent will be sponsoring tables at the event, giving them the opportunity to host their choice of professionals at the exclusive awards ceremony.
Visionary businesses also sponsor awards categories that dovetail with their corporate focus:
- Deloitte will be sponsoring the CFO of the Year, Public Sector CFO of the Year and Transformation & Empowerment Awards,
- Workday will be sponsoring the Young CFO of the Year Award,
- RMB will be sponsoring the Strategy Execution Award,
- PwC will be sponsoring the Compliance & Governance Award,
- Standard Bank will be sponsoring the Moving into Africa Award, and
- Oracle will be sponsoring the Finance & Technology Award.
“The CFO Awards are the most exclusive event of our calendar and we’re delighted to partner with leading businesses in delivering an outstanding awards ceremony that does justice to the calibre of our nominees and their organisations,” says John Deane, CFO South Africa community manager.
For information on how you can participate in or partner with the CFO Awards, the highlight of the finance profession’s year, contact John Deane on 082 570 9482 or [email protected]