This is the best CFO Summit of 2017 - join us on 19 July #agility #cfopanel
Agile finance leaders are embracing a new operating model for finance that is responsive and change-ready and are championing digital technologies, while investing in new skillsets to provide the analytical capability for insight and strategic guidance the business requires in adopting new digital business models and ways of working.
Do you want to find out how you can be a more agile finance leader? Vodacom CFO and reigning CFO of the Year Till Streichert will be on hand for the fourth installment of the fascinating CFO Summit series in Sandton on 19 July, along with Luvuyo Masinda, CFO CIB Standard Bank, Ockert Janse van Rensburg Group CFO of Motus, Ramasela Ganda Barloworld CFO and Public Sector CFO of the Year 2017.
- This is the summit in 2017 you cannot afford to miss -> REGISTER NOW!
The programme on the evening will include a masterclass, entitled Rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty - agile finance leaders lead the way, and round-table discussions on collaboration with competitors and raising equity.
- Do you want to be more agile and have a firmer grip on the details? You're torn between your day job and the reality of business challenges beyond your office. In increasingly uncertain times are you becoming disconnected? Click here for registration.
A CGMA study found that agile finance leaders are more likely than others to have fully implemented cloud-based enterprise performance management systems and cloud-based enterprise resource planning systems, along with being more likely to be using emerging technologies such as robotic process automation to deliver forward-looking analysis that identifies new opportunities for revenue growth.
According to CTMFile, the five most important skills for agile financial leaders are:
- Big data and analytics experience
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Data visualisation skills
- Financial planning and analysis skills
- Influencing skills