RSVP for the 2 day course `Work smarter not harder` to make your life and business a lot happier
We define productivity as achieving what you want to achieve with the least effort, or having the ability to achieve what you want to achieve with the least effort,” Marcel van den Berg says.
Dutch productivity guru Marcel van den Berg, Think Productive’s director for Western Europe, spoke at Finance Indaba Africa 2016, about productivity – where we’re going wrong, how we can improve, and how simple changes can have big consequences. And how all this makes your life and business a lot happier
The good news is that you can too work smarter not harder. Discover how in the 2 day course offered by CFO South Africa.
"Work smarter not harder"
How you deal with your limited amount of attention defines how successful you are. Avoid stress, procrastination, interruptions and trivial distractions. Discover how to break through these barriers, so you can focus on what really matters. You will rapidly process all the information, experience control over your work and make conscious choices about what needs your attention at what moment.
Your investment for this two day course is R 1 750 (excl VAT) including lunch, refreshments and learning materials. And receive 14 CPD Points.
Book your seat for 20 & 21 September at KPMG St Andrews Road Parktown Johannesburg.
Courses offered by CFO South Africa are eligible for SAICA CPD points (continuous professional development)
10 reasons your boss should send you to this training
So you want to sign up, but how do you convince your boss to approve it? Here you will find 10 reasons why your boss should send you to this training:
- You will save up to 20% of your working time by touching things only once, using the right tools and by focusing your attention on the most important things.
- The quality of your work will increase. You will learn how to use ‘second brain’ which will help you to be more accurate and reliable in the way you work. Nothing will slip through the cracks anymore.
- By feeling more in control and experiencing less stress you are able to do your best work in serving your clients.
- You will spend less time on email and distractions resulting in achieving better results in the work that your boss hired you for
- 1 in 5 people are off work every year as a result of work-related stress. This results in high costs for employers. By following this training, you will make sure not to be one of them.
- You will be able to maximize your energy, focus and motivation which will be visible to your colleagues and clients by the results you achieve.
- You will learn how to survive in the age of ‘information-overload’ and how to avoid being overwhelmed. You will know what’s important and what not.
- You will be able to maintain a proper work-life balance which makes you happier and healthier at work.
- Your boss can benefit from a special introduction price - only valid in 2017
- You will receive 14 CPD hours