Amsterdam Institute of Finance
AIF is a global financial education and innovation institute headquartered in Amsterdam.
Banks should benchmark their risk management frameworks, says Prof Moorad Choudhry
Bank risk management specialist Moorad Choudhry suggests banks should be more intentional about knowledge sharing.
Banks need a more flexible risk management framework, says Prof Moorad Choudhry
Covid-19 has highlighted the need for adaptable asset-liability management, Prof Moorad Choudhry says.
Surviving a corporate turnaround creates stronger leaders, says INSEAD’s Professor de Haas
Professor Joost de Haas believes managers need to learn to navigate storms, not blue oceans.
WhitepapersNo items found.
Press ReleasesNo items found.
The Amsterdam Institute of Finance (AIF), founded in 1990 by the Dutch Financial Community, has developed into a global financial innovation and education institute headquartered in Amsterdam.
An institute with a legacy of over 25 years that testifies and emphasizes that Amsterdam is an international financial centre. Over the years, the AIF has educated and connected more than 10,000 ambitious professionals from around the world, bringing them the best in finance via a strong worldwide network and the best faculty available.
Taking part in one of our programs is a direct investment in your personal future and the success of your organization. We believe that better-educated professionals can better themselves, their career, their organization and the industries they work for.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- You are our client and student and at AIF you come first
- You will learn from top faculty from the world’s leading business schools
- You will benefit from top quality programs rated 4.6 out of 5.0
- You will get access to the AIF Alumni community connecting you to thousands of like minded peers from over 110 countries
- You will benefit from top notch knowledge and insights to deal with the increasing complexity and demands of your profession.