Agile Finance: Reimagining and reforming the business
A webcast series brought to you by AICPA & CIMA and Oracle, with insights from McKinsey & Company.
On 9 June, from 4pm to 5pm, Oracle will be hosting part two of its five-part series by the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA) wherein McKinsey & Company Partner Kyle Hawke breaks down the strategies finance leaders can adopt to reimagine the business for success in the next normal.
With additional insights from Oracle Senior Vice President Rondy Ng, the webcast will provide practical advice on how to:
- Adopt a transformation mindset when reallocating resources
- Improve the portfolio through mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Sustain productivity through digitisation
- Identify five bold moves CFOs can make to outperform the market
- Recall practical advice on how M&A and divestitures can accelerate success
- Recognise why digitising finance and operations is key to long-term productivity gains