CFO South Africa Newsletter April 10th 2013
Stay up-to-date and read our newsletter with the latest topics, articles and interviews on CFO South Africa. As always, all activities of CFO South Africa are free to finance professionals. Hope to see you participating in our platforms soon.
Read new interesting articles and interviews on CFO.co.za
- Vishwani Nirghin, Finance Director Unilever South Africa "The greatest challenge for South African companies is to be global...
- Jonas Schöfer (The Hackett Group): Freeing up cash from working capital
- Jacqui Freeman, Tertia Barrett and Christy Roux (CQS): Growing through close relationships
- DJ Kumbula, CEO InnoVent: "Better rates than the bank or own cash"
- Grant Scrutton, CFO Winhold: "It is never boring, never the same, never "done"
Your company profile viewed by 3500 finance professionals? Let us interview you!
We would very much like to meet with companies who are interested in showing themselves and their company to the CFO Community. Please send an email to [email protected].
Join the upcoming CFO Cafés in May in Sandton and Cape Town
Share your experiences, ideas and opinions. Meet CFOs of leading companies like SABMiller, McDonalds, DeBeers, PIC, Servest, Discovery Health, Umgeni, Universal Coal, General Electric, Jasco and Winhold and join the CFO Cafés. Register (free of charge):
- The Cape Town Café (17.00 - 20.00) will be held at the Twelve Apostles Hotel, the best rated 5 star hotel in Cape Town. Register now for May 14th in Cape Town
- The Sandton Café (17.00 - 20.00) will take place at The Saxon Boutique Hotel, rated the No 2 World's Best Hotel in Africa.Register now for May 16th in Sandton
Are you a CFO or finance director of a top tier company? We would like to invite you.
CFO South Africa organises a unique series of exclusive CFO Round Tables (16.00-18.00) and dinners (18.00-22.00). If you are a CFO of a top tier company than let us invite you for May 14th in Cape Town at the Twelve Apostles Hotel, May 15th in Sandton at the Westcliff Hotel, or May 16th in Sandton at the Saxon Boutique Hotel. Send an email to [email protected]
CFO South Africa announces CFO Awards 2014
We are proud to announce the establishment of a new prestigious yearly award to honour the best performing CFOs in the country. We are now in the process of composing the jury for the CFO Awards. Victor Sekese, CEO (on the picture right) of South Africa's largest black audit and accounting firm SizweNtsalubaGobodo and SAICA board member and Alex van der Watt, Academic and Head of Department of Accountancy -University of Johannesburg and also SAICA board member are the first to commit to be in the jury for the prestigious yearly CFO award ceremony.
Are you interested in joining our jury please send an email to [email protected]
The CFO Awards will take place in March 2014 to honor the best performing CFOs in the country and is preparing to celebrate the success of many others. Read more http://tiny.cc/CFO-Awards
Meet CFO South Africa in 2013 & 2014
- CFO Café May 14th 2013 in Cape Town: click here
- CFO Executive Diner May 15th 2013 in Sandton: click here
- CFO Café May 16th 2013 in Sandton: click here
- CFO Café September 2013 in Sandton: Email [email protected]
- CFO Café October 2013 in Cape Town: Email [email protected]
- CFO Day & CFO Awards March 6th 2014 in Sandton: click here
*All our CFO events are free of charge, however CFO South Africa events are for senior financial executives working in companies with revenues exceeding 100 million rand. If you are not part of the target audience but would like to participate in the event, please contact [email protected] and download our Partner Proposal.
Get Involved with CFO South Africa
- Read articles and interviews on our community website /
- Attend our events: /events
- Get interviewed: Email [email protected]
- Join us online: LinkedIn & Twitter
About CFO South Africa
CFO South Africa launched in September 2011. Since then, the network for finance professionals in South Africa has been growing at a rapid pace. CFO South Africa connects finance professionals in order to share knowledge, exchange interests and open up business opportunities. CFO South Africa invites all finance professionals working in South Africa to get connected. Through further building the community CFO South Africa wishes to establish a great network of the top South African finance professionals and therewith contribute to the growth of the country. Over 3000 finance professionals already have joined CFO South Africa. Read more here.
Are you enthusiastic about CFO South Africa? Please invite your friends and colleagues to join by sending them this link: /
Community Manager CFO South Africa | [email protected]
- Register now for the event on May 14th in Cape Town: http://tiny.cc/CFO_Cafe_14_May
- Register now for the event on May 16th in Johannesburg: http://tiny.cc/CFO_Cafe_16_May