Good day! Hope you had a great start to your week and thanks for participating with us online in the CFO South Africa group - here is this week’s update
Last chance to register for the CFO Cafés next week!
Only 1 week and the 2 CFO South Africa events will take place on May 14th in Cape Town and May 16th in Johannesburg. More than 150 CFOs, Finance Directors and other finance professionals will gather during these special events. These CFO South Africa Cafés will focus on discussions of how better use of technology can improve the CFOs decision making and optimize processes.
Don’t miss out!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet and greet your peers and the CFOs from companies such as SABMiller, Sanlam, Discovery Health, De Beers, Nedbank, Servest, Dell, General Electric, McDonalds and PIC and register now for free to meet us in Africa’s most beautiful venues.
Register for May 14th in Cape TownThe Cape Town CFO Café participants will be able to indulge in their discussions at the Twelve Apostles Hotel, rated the best 5 Star hotel in Cape Town, while taking advantage of the breathtaking view of the ocean.
Register for May 16th in JohannesburgThe Johannesburg CFO Café participants will be inspired to converse at the quiet retreat that the Saxon Boutique Hotel provides, rated the No 2 World's Best Hotel in Africa, with panoramic views over the indigenous gardens.
Testimonials on the CFO Café
Encouraging comments on what participants mention on the CFO Café:
- “Thank you to CFO South Africa management and staff for being so passionate about CFOs. Through your hard work we are benefitting immensely and networking opportunities are unmatched”
- “Appreciate the time and effort that has gone into coordinating this event and look forward to more of these. I have no doubt the impact of the CFO forum and networking events on both the overall accounting profession and as CFOs will be felt over time. “
- “Very informative and interactive session not to be missed for every finance professional!”
- “Wonderful forum! The networking was great.”
- “Excellent networking and sharing session.”
- “We do not often take time out during the day to network, share and learn from each other. Thank you for making this possible and helping ensure we make the time to work together. I have no doubt this type of engagement and interaction will take the CFO role and finance profession further.”
Read new interesting articles and interviews on CFO.co.za
Your company profile viewed by 3500 finance professionals? Let us interview you!
We would very much like to meet with companies who are interested in showing themselves and their company to the CFO Community. Please send an email to [email protected].
Meet CFO South Africa in 2013 & 2014
*All our CFO events are free of charge, however CFO South Africa events are for senior financial executives working in companies with revenues exceeding 100 million rand. If you are not part of the target audience but would like to participate in the event, please contact [email protected] and download our Partner Proposal.
Get Involved with CFO South Africa
Are you enthusiastic about CFO South Africa? Please invite your friends and colleagues to join by sending them this link: /
Community Manager CFO South Africa | [email protected].
- Register now for the event on May 14th in Cape Town
- Register now for the event on May 16th in Johannesburg