CFO South Africa Newsletter | Register Now for the 5th CFO South Africa Event | Read Exclusive Interviews with Prominent CFOs
Dear CFO South Africa member,
Limited seating for the 5th CFO South Africa Event!
Seating for the 5th CFO South Africa Event has been filling up fast! On Thursday, October 3rd 2013 distinguished financial professionals and directors, from JSE, Jasco, Dell, Standard Bank, Shanduka, Discovery Health, Mondeléz, Nedbank, Winhold, among the few, will take advantage of the conducive CFO South Africa environment that facilitates and inspires true connections amongst professionals.
Join our CFO Master Class at the Saxon Boutique Hotel
The 5th CFO South Africa Event will take place on Thursday, October 3rd at 16.00 at the Saxon Boutique Hotel in Sandton, the Worlds' Second Best Hotel in Africa, and is titled "Managing Corporate Growth". During this event two Master Classes will take place in which 50 financial professionals will benefit from an expert speaker who will provide insight on how to improve processes, ICT and skills to enable Corporate Growth.
Meet new and inspiring professionals
Afterwards the CFO Café will commence and continue until 20.00, in which 100 financial professionals, including CFOs and Finance Directors, will be able to network and meet new and inspiring people, while enjoying a beverage and snack. This unique reception offers you the chance to meet your peers and discuss the latest insights in your profession. You will also enjoy a speech by a special guest from the South African Business World.
Free of charge
CFO South Africa is here to help you with gaining knowledge, boosting your network and finding career opportunities. Join our events free of charge and be part of the fastest growing network for financial professionals.
CFO South Africa News
Read Exclusive CFO South Africa Interviews and Articles
- Jonathan Lang, Head of Bowman Gilfillan Africa Group: The challenges of investing in Africa
- Michael van Straten, Financial Director of Servest Marine: Treat one with respect and you will get it back
- Chris Povall, CFO of Accéntuate: Doing more with less
- Werner Barnard, CFO of Mondeléz International: People skills make the difference
CFO South Africa Past Events
Find out what the CFOs from Top Tier South African companies discussed at previous CFO South Africa Events.
- May 14 | CFO South Africa Round Table, Cape Town: Making IT a priority
- May 15 | CFO South Africa Executive Dinner, Johannesburg: CFOs discuss their challenges during successful Executive Dinner
- May 16 | CFO South Africa Round Table, Johannesburg: CFOs exchange notes on IT and automating processes
Do you have any requests, please let us know. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.
Director CFO South Africa | [email protected]
1. Join the 5th CFO South Africa Event now. Please register here.
2. Follow CFO South Africa onTwitter
3. Your company profile viewed by 3500 finance professionals? Let us interview you! Please contact Jurriën Morsch at [email protected]