"Over the past 30 years, the consistency of our expertise in business systems has earned us an award-winning reputation," says Jurgens Snyman, CEO of Lorge, a silver partner at the Finance Indaba Africa 2016 on 13 and 14 October 2016 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
In the coming weeks and months, we will be chatting to all the Indaba partners, asking them why they are joining the event and what their most important message for finance professionals is.
Do you want to hear more about Lorge's value-add offerings? Do you want to be informed about the latest and greatest in finance? Then don't miss the Finance Indaba Africa 2016.
Why will you be present at the Finance Indaba?
"The Finance Indaba is a perfect place for Lorge to interact with the 5 000 prospects who are expected to attend the event. It provides Lorge with an opportunity to foster new and old relationships with finance professionals, to promote its brand by showcasing its value-add offerings which will help the financial professionals run their operations efficiently by cutting down costs and realising desired results."
What will you be talking about?
"Transforming Financial Attitude on a World-Class Stage."
"In this session, Lorge will focus on how organisations can gain operational efficiencies, reduce costs and increase business growth. This will be demonstrated using real-life customer case studies."
- Streamlining processes to increase productivity and reduce operating costs
- Showing satisfactory revenue and profit growth
- Regulatory compliance
- Financial consolidation and reporting
- Adapting to the changes in the technology space with respect to Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Enhance efficiencies throughout the business by reducing the reliance on manual input and automating processes through adaptive workflow.
What has been key to Lorge winning so many awards over the years?
"Over the past 30 years, the consistency of our expertise in business systems has earned us an award-winning reputation."
- Dedication to excellence
- Highly passionate, skilled and product certified consultants
- Dedicated Client Care Centre
- Dedicated Sage Accredited In-house Training Centre.
- Lorge has grown to become the preferred supplier and implementer of Sage X3, Sage 300, Sage CRM and Qlikview business and technology solutions in Africa
- Implemented over 10 000 users across numerous industries
- A service provider for more than 250 companies
- More than 30% of Lorge's clients are listed on the stock exchange
- Operates inside and outside South African borders.