It's time to nominate inspirational CFOs for recognition at the annual CFO Awards 2020
The CFO Awards recognise top CFOs for outstanding performance and excellent leadership.
Nominations for the 2020 CFO Awards have opened and you can now nominate your finance colleagues to be recognised for the exceptional work they are doing within their companies.
Nominate your favourite CFO for the 2020 CFO Awards here.
Nominees will undergo intensive interviews and a rigorous judging process to determine the winners of the various awards being presented on the night of the ceremony. The awards will be:
- Public Sector CFO of the Year
- Young CFO of the Year
- Strategy Execution Award
- Transformation & Empowerment Award
- Compliance & Governance Award
- Finance Transformation Award
- Moving into Africa Award
- Finance & Technology Award
- High-performance Team Award
But the biggest question of all: Who will be the next CFO of the Year to join the ranks of:
- 2014 - Simon Ridley, then group FD at Standard Bank
- 2015 - Deon Viljoen, then CFO Alexander Forbes
- 2016 - Reeza Isaacs, CFO Woolworths
- 2017 - Till Streichert, CFO Vodacom
- 2018 - Christine Ramon, CFO AngloGold Ashanti
- 2019 - Ralph Mupita, CFO MTN
The annual CFO Awards recognises CFOs of listed companies, large corporations, state-owned entities and government institutions and awards them for outstanding performance and leadership. Over 350 top CFOs, VIPs and business partners will attend the event on 14 May 2020 to enjoy networking, entertainment and a scrumptious dinner.