Introducing the first jury members of the CFO Awards
CFO South Africa is proud to announce her first jury members for the CFO Awards May 15th held at the breath taking Summer Place in Hyde Park Johannesburg.
They will embark on a process to elect the best Chief Financial Officers of South Africa, culminating in a festive award ceremony.
CFOs of listed companies and large corporations are awarded (http://cfoawards.co.za) for outstanding performance and financial leadership. Approximately 200 top tier CFOs will be inspired to excel.
The first influential people who have committed to be on the jury are:
Members of the jury:
- Victor Sekese, CEO of SizweNtsalubaGobodo
- Rob Otty, Managing Director of Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Pieter Bensch, Managing Director of Oracle South Africa
- Jonathan Lang, Head of Bowman Gilfillan Africa Group
- Adam Craker, CEO of IQ Business Group
- Asher Bohbot, CEO of EOH Consulting
- Delphine Maïdou, CEO of Allianz GCS Africa
- Ryad Gydien, Vice President - Middle East and Africa of SAS
- Claudelle von Eck, CEO of The Institute of Internal Auditors SA
- Anton Roux, Chairman & CEO: SA and Africa Region of Aon
- Richard Etemesi, CEO South Africa & Southern Africa of Standard Chartered Bank
- Ben Marx, Vice-Chairperson Accountancy Department of Faculty of Economic and Financial Sciences of the University of Johannesburg
- Willem-Jeroen Stevens, CEO of Transparent
The awards that will be awarded by the jury are:
1. CFO of the Year Award
2. Finance Transformation Award
3. Strategy Execution Award
4. Compliance & Governance Award
5. High Performance Team Award
6. Young Talent Award
For more information on the CFO Awards 2014 please visit http://cfoawards.co.za
1: Are you a thought leader to the top CFOs of South Africa?
Join our jury, meet 200 top CFOs and help to decide who wins the CFO Awards 2014! Please email Jurrien Morsch on [email protected] if you are interested.
2: Are you a CFO or finance director of a top tier company?*
Join the CFO Awards 2014 and become a Gold Member of CFO South Africa. Register on http://www.cfoawards.co.za/register.html
* If you are not part of the target audience CFO South Africa withholds the right to deny your registration.