Time is running out. Get your nomination for the CFO of the Year in today!
Recognise the leading finance executive on your team with a nomination for the prestigious CFO Awards.
Nominations for the 2020 CFO Awards have been flooding in, but there is still time for you to nominate your CFO to be recognised for their exceptional work.
Nominate your favourite CFO for the 2020 CFO Awards here.
Nominees will undergo intensive interviews and a rigorous judging process to determine the winners of the various awards being presented on 14 May 2020.
Previous nominees have said that the judging process has encouraged them to reflect on their work experience and management style, and focus on and how they will do even better in future.
While only ten awards will be handed out at the awards ceremony, all the nominees who went through the process are recognised as leaders in the finance industry.
The awards are:
- Public Sector CFO of the Year sponsored by Deloitte
- Young CFO of the Year
- Strategy Execution Award sponsored by RMB
- Transformation & Empowerment Award sponsored by Deloitte
- Compliance & Governance Award
- Finance Transformation Award
- Moving into Africa Award
- Finance & Technology Award
- High-performance Team Award
The biggest question of all: Who will be the next CFO of the Year (sponsored by Deloitte) to join the ranks of:
- 2014 - Simon Ridley, then group FD at Standard Bank
- 2015 - Deon Viljoen, then CFO Alexander Forbes
- 2016 - Reeza Isaacs, CFO Woolworths
- 2017 - Till Streichert, CFO Vodacom
- 2018 - Christine Ramon, CFO AngloGold Ashanti
- 2019 - Ralph Mupita, CFO MTN
The annual CFO Awards recognises CFOs of listed companies, large corporations, state-owned entities and government institutions and awards them for outstanding performance and leadership. Over 350 top CFOs, VIPs and business partners will attend the event on 14 May 2020 to enjoy networking, entertainment and a scrumptious dinner.