Today, many CFOs are turning to rolling forecasts to inspire and lead their organisations to superior performance. On Thursday 17 September 2015 CFO South Africa is putting together another landmark event to share est practices on strategic planning in today’s fast changing world. Hosted by one of the best rated hotels in Africa, the 54 on Bath Boutique Hotel, we will present the latest insights and research results on technology-driven budgeting and forecasting.
Speakers and panelists will include:
- Zafar Mahomed, CFO McDonalds South Africa
- Brad McCreedy, Director Business Intelligence KPMG
- Derik Rothman, Director Futuresense
- Carl Janse van Rensburg, Operations Director Intellient
During breakaway sessions, personally invited CFOs from the public and private sector will be able to discuss digital transformation in an intimate setting, with the example from Apple - the world's strongest brand - as an example. Their way of working is not just based on technological shrewdness. Inspiration, creativity and the will to do things differently are equally important in this case. The vision of Steve Jobs opened the doors to a whole new industry and new ways of value creation. What can CFOs learn from that? What if we would think like Steve Jobs when looking at our own challenges?
- Learn more about our 17 September event and register here
- Our 30 July event was a great succes. Read 'Lessons from Alexander Forbes at inspiring CFO Master Class'
- On 25 June our CFO event dealt with the pillars of the CFO as Business Partner
The event will culminate in a keynote by Nathan Desfontaines, Information Security & Protection & Business Resilience Manager at KPMG. He will provide an overview of the 10 most important things about cyber security CFOs should know and were too afraid to ask.