After he shook up a number of CFO events earlier this year, the Dutchman Martijn Aslander was swiftly invited to several South African boardrooms to help the executives brainstorm about doing business in an age of disruption. This month the self-proclaimed 'lifehacker' will be descending on South African shores again as one of the most exciting tickets at the FinTech Africa event, which will be hosted at GIBS Business School on 28 July.
Earlier it was announced that the second FinTech Africa event will be hosted by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) in Illovo. During the event 100 insiders, experts, startups and investors will discuss the developments and challenges for FinTech in Africa, with a particular focus on South Africa. The Dutch life hacker Martijn Aslander will be one of the exciting speakers, GIBS experts will give insight into recent trends and hot and happening companies will present themselves.
"In the next ten years, the world will have changed more than it has in the last century."
- All about the launch of FinTech Africa on March 17 2015
- FinTech - Mobile money transforms access to financial services
- Fintech - Wizzit CEO Brian Richardson aims at the 'unbanked'
- A chat to FinTech investor Dominique Collett (RMI)
- FinTech - Nomanini CEO Vahid Monadjem chats about its prepaid vendi...e
CFO South Africa MD Graham Fehrsen has put together a tantalizing program for the FinTech event and has invited several start-ups to present their success stories. FinTech Africa founder Alex van Groningen, who runs a similar, successful platform in The Netherlands, will also be present. But one of the starts of the evening is expected to be Aslander, known as a productivity ninja, mass disruptor and prophet of the new renaissance.
- Join the FinTech Africa Event 'Challenges and Developments' on 28 July 2015 in Johannesburg. RSVP now here or contact us on [email protected] or +27 11 0837515.
- Stay connected, up to date and in the loop on what is happening in the world of finance and keep track of newly published expert insights and interviews with CFOs and CEOs. Become an online member and receive our newsletter, follow us on Twitter and join us on LinkedIn.