Finance Indaba Africa 2016 - Day 1 Roundup - #findaba16
Well over 3000 finance professionals came to the Sandton Convention Centre on 13 October for the first day of the very first Finance Indaba Africa, an expo and conference that has announced itself as the annual highlight on the calendar of South Africa's finance professionals. With 75 exhibitors, 120 speakers and incredible energy levels, the success of the event was firmly established - attendees and partner organisations alike enjoying massive value from the interactions, learning and sharing of knowledge.
- Here's the programme for Day 2: 14 October 2016
- With 2000+ tweets on Day 1, #findaba16 has taken the web by storm.
- REGISTER for the Finance Indaba 2017 or EXHIBIT
Here's our Day 1 roundup:
- Vusi Thembekwayo opens Finance Indaba with thought-provoking innovation talk
- Deloitte's Ajit Kambil: Changing culture is key to being a successful CFO
- How McDonald's stays ahead - #findaba16 chat with CFO Zafar Mahomed
- Oversight and accountability: Auditor-General captivates Finance Indaba
- Careers on the couch: Government CFOs make a difference
- Careers on the couch: International experience expands your career
- Careers on the couch: Women need to put themselves forward
- 2016 African FinTech Awards: Towards a financially inclusive continent
- 2016 African FinTech Awards: Insane in the blockchain
- 2016 African FinTech Awards: Easy Equities wins 2016 African FinTech Awards