Nominate the CFOs that inspire you most to be recognised at the 2022 CFO Awards
The CFO Awards recognise top CFOs for outstanding performance and excellent leadership.
As restrictions lifted and economies opened up again over the last year, CFOs have had to learn how to navigate a new world of work entirely. Their leadership has been put to the test as they manage new ESG policies, working from home, and new market trends.
However, most of them have adapted and thrived during this time, and now it’s your turn to give them the recognition they deserve as nominations for the 2022 CFO Awards open. You can now nominate your finance colleagues to be recognised and celebrated for the exceptional work they have been doing within their companies.
Nominees will undergo intensive interviews and a rigorous judging process to determine the winners of the various awards being presented on the night of the ceremony. The awards will be:
- Public Sector CFO of the Year
- Young CFO of the Year
- Strategy Execution Award
- Transformation and Empowerment Award
- Compliance and Governance Award
- Finance Transformation Award
- Moving into Africa Award
- Finance and Technology Award
- High-performance Team Award
But the biggest question of all: Who will be the next CFO of the Year? They will join the ranks of:
- 2014 – Simon Ridley, then group FD at Standard Bank
- 2015 – Deon Viljoen, then CFO Alexander Forbes
- 2016 – Reeza Isaacs, CFO Woolworths
- 2017 – Till Streichert, CFO Vodacom
- 2018 – Christine Ramon, CFO AngloGold Ashanti
- 2019 – Ralph Mupita, CFO MTN
- 2020 – Jason Quinn, CFO Absa
- 2021 – Bongi Ngoma, CFO Auditor General of South Africa
The annual CFO Awards recognise CFOs of listed companies, large corporations, state-owned entities and government institutions and awards them for outstanding performance and leadership. More than 350 top CFOs, VIPs and business partners will attend the event to enjoy networking, entertainment and a scrumptious dinner.