The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission provides valuable business services.
The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) joins the line-up for 2019 Finance Indaba as a Gold Partner.
CIPC helps with the registration of companies, co-operatives and intellectual property rights (trade marks, patents, designs and copyright) and maintenance thereof.
Other functions of the commission are:
- Disclosure of Information on its business registers
- Promotion of education and awareness of Company and Intellectual Property Law
- Promotion of compliance with relevant legislation
- Efficient and effective enforcement of relevant legislation
- Monitoring compliance with and contraventions of financial reporting standards, and making recommendations thereto to Financial Reporting Standards Council (FRSC)
- Licensing of Business rescue practitioners
- Report, research and advise Minister on matters of national policy relating to company and intellectual property law
Finance Indaba Africa is the biggest annual expo and conference for finance professionals. The Finance Indaba brings together thousands of colleagues, suppliers of technologies, platforms, tools, specialists, CFOs and thought leaders. Over 5,000 visitors tap into a wealth of resources, know-how and inspiration during 100+ free CPD seminars, unparalleled networking and an exhibition that showcases 100s new solutions for finance teams.