Marketing gurus ready to make Finance Indaba massive success
The buzz among 70 excited marketing gurus was telling: the excitement for the Finance Indaba Africa 2016 is palpable. The exhibitors, partners and sponsors can't wait to greet the 5000 finance professionals at the two-day finance feast on 13 and 14 October 2016 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
On Wednesday 14 September 2016, CFO South Africa met with all the marketing specialists of the exhibitors of #findaba16, as the event is branded on Twitter. It was a great morning with some stunning insights in the success of the indaba to date - before is has even begun.
- 2 day expo and conference totally dedicated to financials
- 6000 finance professionals registered with a month to go
- 70 high level exhibitors in the finance space confirmed
- 90 workshops, presentations, international speakers and expert sessions
- insight in the latest tools, solutions and services that contribute to your success
- meetings with top recruiters and opportunities to find your dream job
- insight, knowledge and knowhow from South Africa's top CFOs
- overview of Africa's top 100 most innovative FinTech companies
A big goal of the meeting with the marketing gurus was also to talk about the practical ins and outs and ways for partners and exhibitors to get the absolute most out of their participation in Africa's biggest annual event for finance professionals.
- Send out invites to clients & prospects
- Eye catching and well lit displays. First sight can make or break the perception of your brand.
- Smile and greet everybody. A positive personal experience beats branding, giveaways and lights every time!
- Get to know your potential client, ask them what they want to learn at the Finance Indaba
- Think about the sessions that your potential clients are going to attend. Think with them!
- Ensure everyone from your organisation is carrying the same message and set goals.
- Share practical examples of your work and the problems you've helped clients solve, let the attendees know that you are improving your business.
- Smart giveaways. People will remember you if they have something to take home